Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on LondonSEO's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LondonSEO's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LondonSEO at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on LondonSEO's web site are provided "as is". LondonSEO makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LondonSEO does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LondonSEO or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LondonSEO's Internet site, even if LondonSEO or a LondonSEO authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on LondonSEO's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LondonSEO does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. LondonSEO may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. LondonSEO does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LondonSEO has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LondonSEO of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to LondonSEO's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.Domain Renewal Policy
Email reminders will be sent to customers, registrants and admin contact for all domains following ICANN.
-First Reminder � sent 30 days prior to domain expiry
-Second Reminder � sent 15 days prior to domain expiry
-Third Reminder � sent 3 days prior to domain expiry
-Deactivation Reminder � sent 1 days after domain expiry
-Deletion Reminder � sent 28 days after domain expiry
The domains are renewable on an annual basis. Reminder emails are sent 30 days, 15 days, 3 days and 1 day before domain expiry. Reminders will be sent using the email address held on account. It is the registrant�s responsibility to check all contact details are up to date. We will not be responsible for failure of a domain due to invalid contact details. If you do not wish to renew a domain please contact us at least 14 days before the domain expiry date via email at [email protected]. You may also set your domain to auto renew status. All domains will auto renew 14 days in advance of the domain name expiring and will be billed 30 days in advance. If you do not renew your domain before expiry, all the services provided by ourselves will be suspended and you will have 30 days to renew the domain at the standard renewal fee.
After 30 days the domain will be suspended and advance into a 60 day grace period where you will still be able to renew your domain name but will incur an extra fee of �49 + Vat. Please request this via email before the 80th day after the domain expiry, after 90 days your domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register. The domain will then be available for resale through a 3rd party registrar.
Domain Transfer Policy
No fees will be charged to transfer a domain to another registrar
If you register a .uk domain name you will be subject to the terms and conditions of Nominet UK, for further details browse: https://www.nominet.uk/ for further details and information.
Abuse Policy If you discover any abuse/spam emails please contact us at [email protected] and we will do our best to respond within 5 working days.
.UK Terms and Conditions
Please visit the Nominet website at https://www.nominet.uk/ for more details of the.uk domain name registration process.
Complaints will be dealt with in complete confidence and should be emailed in writing to [email protected]. All complaints will be acknowledged within 5 working days of receipt. If you are unhappy with the response you can pass your complaint to Nominet who will deal with this. Details can be found here https://www.nominet.uk/complaints/.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.